To whom it may concern;
I am an Advanced Security Engineer applying for a Senior Information Security Manager position. My experience ranging from small to multi-site six-figure projects. I handle fairly complex tasks with relative efficiency, demonstrating strong problem solving skills, while understanding the utilization of new information better than the general IT population. Some of my achievements include:
– Recently I have achieved my CompTIA Security+ certification, Project Management Certificate from University of Nevada, Reno. I was granted exclusive membership to InfraGard.org and have completed a course on Surveillance Law taught by Stanford Professor Jonathan Mayer.
– Solutions Engineer involved in advanced networking projects and pilots which provided premier tier II/ III support and design for technical efficient solutions which required effective communication among all involved.
– Project Management of numerous aspects of growth, improvement, multiple site, and customer satisfaction in which I was liaison and central point of contact from end-user to C-Level contacts, across multiple businesses, vendors and IT staff.
– Designing, implementing, learning and improving security in areas of IT, HIPAA, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and User Training that involve aspects like PCI DSS, SOX, ITIL, and SAS 70.
– Responsible for designing, procurement, installing, configuring, supporting and troubleshooting all networked devices. This included, but not limited to servers, PC’s, applications, utilities, copiers, printers, A/V, conferencing, routers, switches, including wireless, PDA, Physician Clinical Management Systems (PACS), Picture Archiving and Communications Systems (PACS) and cell phones in Medical (HIPAA) environments and other Legal, Residential and Financial areas.
As indicated on my enclosed resume, I am extensively experienced in multiple aspects of managing projects dealing with information technology security. I continue improving my skills and certifications emphasizing in IT Project Management, Security and Compliance.
I look forward to discussing these skills and salary with you in person.
Clifford A. Jenkins, MCDST, MCP, Security+, A+
(775) 626-0960 Office
(775) 771-1326 Cell